The questions have been so segregated that they are arranged in various types of quiz corresponding to the various topics in ” MCQs | ORTHOPAEDIC CONDITIONS CONDITIONS
- 31. A patient of frozen shoulder has 30 degrees of external rotation. Which
mobilization technique would be indicated with such a limitation?
a. Lateral distraction and anterior glide
b. Lateral distraction and posterior glide
c. medial distraction and posterior glide
d. Medial distraction and inferior glide
- 32.When evaluating a case of bicipital tendonitis which clinical finding you would
NOT expect to find _
a. increase in pain on isometric resistance to biceps
b. referred pain in C7, C8 dermatomes
c. painful arc with AROM
d. tenderness over bicipital tendon.
- 33. A patient is referred to you after three weeks of immobilization of shoulder
following a dislocation. You may begin treatment with all of the following except
a. isometric shoulder exercises
b. passive ROM exercises
c. active resisted ROM exercises
d. isokinetic exercise with high speed.
- 34. Post operative physiotherapy following fracture clavicle includes___.
a. active free shoulder movements
b. avoidance of elevation and lifting weight
c. shoulder rotation mobilization
d. all of the above
- 35.Fracture shaft humerus is associated with
a. axillary nerve injury
b. radial nerve injury
c. brachial plexus injury.
d. Median nerve injury
- 36.Post operative physiotherapy following Putti-platt surgery for anterior recurrent
shoulder dislocation are
a. isometric contraction of rotator cuff after surgery
b. active movements can be started after 3-4 weeks
c. mobilization of shoulder can be started after 3-4 weeks
d. progressive strengthening can be started after 3-4 weeks
- 37.ACJ injury can be managed by strengthening _ muscles.
a. rotator cuff and deltoid
b. deltoid and trapezius
c. trapezius and serratus anterior
d. rotator cuff and serratus anterior
- 38. Positive adson’s test indicates TOS due to___.
b. cervical rib
c. reduced scapulo-clavicular angle
- 39. Physiotherapy for thoracic outlet syndrome includes___.
a. stretching of Scalenei, levator scapulae and pectorals to relieve pressure
b. strengthening of trapezius and serratus anterior to correct posture
c. modalities like US, moist heat to relive spasm and TENS, IFT to relieve pain
d. all of the above
- 40. Close packed position for humeroulnar joint is
b. 50 degrees of flexion
c. 70 degrees of flexion
d. 90 degrees of flexion
31-A , 32-B , 33-D , 34-D , 35-B , 36-B , 37-B , 38-A , 39-D , 40-A
Reference P. P. Mohanty PHYSIOTHERAPY SECRETS Multiple Choice Questions