The questions have been so segregated that they are arranged in various types of quiz corresponding to the various topics in ” MCQs | NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS CONDITIONS
Neurology MCQs Nerve palsy
- Sixth nerve palsy can cause
- Rythmic oscillation of the eye is————.
🅓. None of the above
- Emotional movement spaired with lower part of the face more affected when 7th cranial nerve is injured at
🅑. Above pons
🅒. Cerebellopontine angle
🅓. Facial canal
- Crocodile tear is feature of—————— cranial nerve palsy.
- Which type of current is used usually in Bell’s palsy?
🅐. Faradic type
🅑. Interrupted galvanic
- Climbing up stairs need adequate
🅐. Gluteus maximus power in stable limb
🅑. Abductor power in advancing limb
🅒. Gluteus maximus and glueus medius power in stable limb
🅓. Gluteus maximum and gluetus medius power in advancing limb
- The first superficial reflex to recover following SCI is _
- Crede maneuver is when there is
🅐. Automatic bladder
🅑. Autonomous bladder
🅑. Detrusor sphincter
🅒. Flacid sphincter and spastic detrusor
- Stroking across lateral border of ankle joint and upto the lateral border of foot elicits
- Removal of somato sensory (SII) will cause————–.
🅐. Impairment of postural sense
🅑. impairment of perception of shape of object.
🅒. Impairment of perception of both shape and texture of object
🅓. Impairment of perception of texture
- Physiotherapy MCQs and Answer Suraj kumar (s-2.1)
- Physiotherapy MCQs and Answer Suraj kumar (s-3)
- Physiotherapy MCQs and Answer Suraj kumar (s-2)
- Physiotherapy MCQs and Answer Suraj kumar (s-1)
- Physiotherapy at Home available Delhi NCR
Answer Sheet of physiotherapy MCQs – Click
Reference P. P. Mohanty PHYSIOTHERAPY SECRETS Multiple Choice Questions