The questions have been so segregated that they are arranged in various types of quiz corresponding to the various topics in ” Physiotherapy MCQs Orthopedic MCQs MPT Preparation
- The capsule, collateral ligaments, & accessory collateral ligaments of he MCP joints are taut in its close packed position which is the closed packed position of MCP joint?
🅐. 40 degree of flexion
🅑. maximum flexion
🅓. hyper extension
- Hyperextension at IP joint of finger is checked by
🅐. volar plate
🅒. Tension of the skin
🅓. Collateral ligament
- Inflammation of sheath of the_____ tendons within the sheath is referred as Dequervein’s disease.
🅐. FPL & FPB
🅑. ERL & EPB
🅒. Abd pollicis longus & abductor pollicis brevis
🅓. Abductor pollicis longus & extensor pollicis brevis
- The space between & is referred to as Noman’s land.
🅐. PIP joint & DIP joint
🅑. MCP joint & PIP joint
🅒. MCP joint & DIP joint
🅓. Wrist joint to MCP joint
- Close packed position for the wrist is _
🅑. full Dorsiflexion with radial deviation
🅒. full flexion
🅓. 45 degrees of dorsiflexion with ulnar deviation
- The transverse metacarpal arch increases with
🅐. clenched fist
🅑. opening the fist
🅒. thumb opposition
- During wrist extension _
🅐. distal carpals glides palmarly
🅑. proximal carpals glides palmarly
🅒. proximal carpal glide dorsally
🅓. proximal carpals supinates on radius
- The capsular pattern of wrist joint is ____
🅐. more limitation of wrist extension than flexion
🅑. equal limitation of wrist extension and flexion
🅒. more limitation of wrist flexion than extension
🅓. more limitation of ulnar deviation than radial deviation
- The resting position for wrist is _
🅐. 30 degrees of extension with radial deviation
🅑. 30 degrees of extension with neutral deviation
🅒. neutral extension with slight ulnar deviation
🅓. 10 degrees of flexion
- Component motion of MCP joint flexion include _
- 🅐. dorsal gliding, pronation, ulnar deviation and distraction of base of proximal phalanx.
- 🅑. Palmar gliding, supination, ulnar deviation and approximation of base of proximal phalanx on metacarpal
- 🅒. Dorsal gliding, supination, ulnar deviation and approximation of base of proximal phalanx.
- 🅓. Palmar gliding, pronation, radial deviation and distraction of base of proximal phalanx.
Answer Sheet of physiotherapy MCQs – Click